The following resources will help you complete your induction
1. Lab Induction Information Sheet (“Induction info”): General and specific safety information about each lab. (Please read this before the tour). The form is useful in helping you fill in the other induction documents. AIBN, Chemistry, Hawken, QBP
3. CMM Labs OHS-New Worker Induction Form: Induction Checklist to fill in and return. This can be filled in electronically and submitted by email (preferred) or in hardcopy. The CMM staff member who takes you on the tour will be the induction supervisor (so return the form to us to sign as the supervisor). Please note that on this form you “tick” to indicate you have completed on-line induction modules ( annual fire, general safety and lab safety). Please provide a “screen dump” copy of your training record or other records to document this.
4. OHS TNA (Training Needs Analysis) for CMM Lab Workers: This is a record of the training we anticipate you will need (and we will provide) to do your work in our labs. You may have filled in one of these at your interview with Rick/CMM staff. If not, please use this one. It covers all labs. This version of the UQ form has been partially filled in for you. If you feel you need training indicated as “No”, please change this on the form and let the WHSC or your EM trainer know. Be sure to answer the questions on the second page where you indicate if your sample is highly carcinogenic or other material requiring health surveillance. CMM's WHSC will be the supervisor on this form as CMM will be doing the training.
5. FAQs sheet: Answers to common questions (especially about risk assessments).
6. CMM Induction calendar 2017 (induction sessions are held approximately every 2 weeks).
7. Client flow chart. Guide to the training process and getting access to the lab(s). A bonus induction flow cart is included - for details on the OH&S induction process.
8. CMM WHS and EMS Handbook: Detailed information on CMM and UQ operations – you don’t have to read the whole handbook! It’s for reference.